Others dream about being their own bosses but do not know where to begin.
Another group of people love their job but sometimes lack of motivation to eager for more.
Some people graduated from university long time ago but still do not know if they have chosen the right path of career.
The thing in common with all these people is that they all wait for Fridays much more than for Mondays. Life is too short to live only for weekends and vocations!
For this reason we invite to speak:
• Psychologists and career counselors to help you understand the issues;
• Entrepreneurs and experts in their field to help identify your goals and vision;
• Life and business coaches to help bring practical and clear steps towards a successful career.
Speakers who will help you to start waiting for Mondays:
• Jurgis Didžiulis - artist, songwriter and music producer, producer, public figure and activist;
• Ignas Bakėjus - the first Insanity training program trainer in Lithuania, the founder of a healthy lifestyle movement MyHero!, the author of the book My Hero, the father of two children and a happily married man;
• Genute Petronienė - psychologist, psychotherapist, author of books, radio broadcast;
• Darius Pietaris - consultant and partner of “TMD partners“, expert in emotional competence, leadership and position change, personal development consultant;
• Daiva Šilienė - Career Advisor, Actress, Training and Consultancy Studies Partner at Public Institution “Interstela“, a founder and member of the Lithuanian Career Professionals Association;
• Arnas Markevičius - a professional lecturer, entrepreneur, constantly improving his knowledge and skills at Lithuanian and foreign seminars and conferences;